Junior Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid - Office / Remote
Experience: 0-2 years
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join Lean Systems, a growing software company, with a fun and exciting work environment.
As Business Analyst, you will be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of software. Therefore, you will analyze their needs, deliver solutions and personal training sessions. Basically, you'll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
You'll work on various different projects at the same time, local and international. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won't have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
What you will be doing?
- Analyze the customer needs and business processes
- Manage documentation and suggest solutions
- Assist in implementing the agreed solutions
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Master demos of our software
What you will need?
- Passion for software products
- Good planning and communication skills
- Good written English
- Interest in business processes
- Experience with ERP software would be an advantage
Who are we looking for?
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are quick and autonomous learner
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
What's great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
Discover our webpage for more information.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
You will directly be responsible for your own varied projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a "roll up the sleeves" talent to take his/her career to the next level. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Continuous improvement - to reach the full potential we have to evolve constantly.
Stress-free environment where you can be creative and choose your ways for accomplishing goals.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and